St Andrew's Parish Church Park Circus Ayr KA7 2DL
© 2015 St Andrews Parish Ayr -
The church was opened for public worship in November 1893.The Grade B listed building located in a tree-
A recent extension to the building houses a modern lounge, a suite of multi-
We strive to make our church accessible to all. There is wheelchair access to the church, halls and Breckenridge lounge as well as a disabled toilet. There is a crèche facility throughout the Sunday morning service for the very young
Our halls are available to book for a wide variety of activities, and events please see our current St Andrew’s Church Halls Diary download Here
St Andrews Church
St Andrew's identified by its tall red sandstone spire, was opened in November 1893. The worshipping congregation came from the Wallacetown Free Church disruption. The design, by John B Wilson, is Perpendicular Gothic.
The beautiful stained glass includes work by John Blyth, Marcus McLundie and G Maile Studios, Canterbury. The church hall (1897) is by William McClelland, major extensions to provide additional accommodation 1963 and 1983.
|Rev Morag Garrett|
|Faith and Discipleship|
|Outings and Events|
|Friends of St Andrews|
|St Andrews News|
|Brownies & Guides|